Tour (4D/3N) all year.
Visiting: Isabela and Santa Cruz Islands.
Travel through the most incredible habitats found in the Galapagos, from the impressive lunar volcanic landscape of the Sierra Negra volcano to the natural habitat of the Giant Tortoises in the Highlands of Santa Cruz.
Encounter with the unique and unique fauna that makes the Galapagos Islands a unique place. Choose our comfortable selection of hotel classes and discover Galapagos accompanied by our bilingual naturalist guides.
Travel since $733.
||Day 1: Am: Arrival at Baltra Island Airport (GPS) – Pm: Transfer to Isabela Island.
Day 2: Isabela Island: Am: Hike to the Sierra Negra Volcano or Am: Cabo Rosa Tunnels.
Day 3: Santa Cruz Island: Am: Turtle Reserve – Pm: Charles Darwin Station.
Day 4: Am: Transfer to the airport of the Baltra Island (GPS).
- Accommodation in hotels and selected rooms.
- All meals (brunch and dinner) * Menu of the day.
- Land and sea transport in Galapagos.
- Bilingual naturalist guide, on every island visited or activity.
- Scheduled Visits.
- Snorkel equipment (visor, fins, tube).
- Transfers Puerto Ayora – Isabela – Puerto Ayora by Speedboat Public service.
- Transfer Baltra – Puerto Ayora – Baltra (double cabin cabins or small buses)
- Air ticket to / from Galapagos.
- Entrance to the Galapagos National Park USD 100.00 per person (foreign).
- For national tourists and countries of the Andean Pact apply another value, please contact us.
- Use of the Isabela pier USD 10.00 per person.
- Migrant Control Card USD 20.00 per person.
- Transportation Baltra Airport – Itabaca Canal USD 5.00 per person (subject to change).
- Transportation Canal de Itabaca – Baltra Airport USD 5.00 per person (subject to change).
- Water taxi between docks and speedboats USD 1.00 per person and per way (on the 2 islands – depending on the tide).
- Soft drinks and alcoholic beverages.
This itinerary is subject to change due to Galapagos National Park dispositions or to circumstances beyond our control (force majeure).