* USA BANK – We hold a Bank of America account in USA. All of our tours are priced in US$ so this option is a convenient way of avoiding exchange rate charges (especially if you have a USA based account). We charge a $15 handling fee per transfer in order to cover our costs of transferring the money into Ecuador.
* ECUADOR BANK – we hold a Banco del Pichincha account in Ecuador which we can receive international transfers into – this is particularly recommended if you have neither a USA or UK bank account, a $20-35 handling fee applies directly from your Bank. Alternatively, if you are already in Ecuador, then you can deposit cash into our account ,this is the best option in order to avoid both banking charges and exchange rate costs.
* PAYPAL – quick, easy, online, and the only method which accepts credit card payments (except for flight payments). Paypal charge us 4% as a service commission to use their services and so you should add this cost to your payment.
* MONEYGRAM / WESTERN UNION – money-wiring is the quickest way to get money to us and is also extremely secure. Moneygram currently charge 4% to use their services and Western Union between 3 and 5%.
* CASH – of course we accept US$ cash in our Quito office, but check the rules that apply with last minute bookings first.
* CREDIT CARD – we can only accept credit card payments for domestic flight payments, and only when our client is in our Quito office with passport as proof of ID.